Looking for IT managed services?
- Computer science born in Australia 70 years ago
- Indigital Minecraft Challenge: helping children explore local Indigenous knowledge
- Internet safety in the home
- Eco-warrior students offer free snags in exchange for old tech
- Health services and small business hit by ransomware attacks
- Grace Newton-Wordsworth and her WA band are getting peanuts from Spotify, and she's had enough
- Cybercrime reported every eight minutes as Australians WFH
- New day for this Night in the Woods
- Battery discovery could propel EVs from Sydney to Melbourne on one charge
- SA's home quarantine trial has been described as 'Orwellian' — but is Big Brother watching?
- Free Credit Risk Package for Distributors
- You can't juggle it all 100 percent. You don't have to be perfect. You don't have to do everything.
- Act Quickly! Here's Your Last Chance to Register for October's Session
- What kind of services you are offering to your customers?
- What Gen Alpha means for marketers
- Steps to becoming a thought leader on LinkedIn
- Q&A: Where distributors stand with e-commerce
- Top sales negotiators plan to win
- Associated Wholesale Grocers' sales chief to retire
- Core & Mains buys provider of high-density polyethylene
feed: The URL to the RSS Feed ti display.
use_title: Option to add the Title of the page to the RSS Feed URL
use_tags: Option to add the page tags to the RSS Feed URL
items: The number of items to display.
hide_title: Set to 1 or true to disable display of the article titles.
hide_link: Set to 1 or true to disable links on the article titles.
show_author: Show the author of the article in the list.
show_date: Show the date of the article.
show_time: Show the time of the article.
show_summary: Include a snippet of the article in the list.
excerpt: Sets the length of the summary to show.
link_target: Set the “target” for the href tag.
nofollow: Set to 1 or true to add the nofollow tag on links.
cache_duration: Set the cache duration for the feed.
html_parent: The HTML tag to use at the start of the list. Default is ul
html_item: The HTML tag to use for each item. Default is li