Looking for IT managed services?
- For about 1,500 kilometres this truck transported watermelons — without a driver
- Perempuan di Australia Membuktikan Jika Mereka Tak Kalah Hebat Bermain Game
- South Korea's spy camera epidemic
- What data has the SafeWA app collected from you and who can access it?
- Millennials, stop locking your phone on portrait
- Almost as many women as men are online gamers in Australia these days, but they still struggle to be seen
- Urgent law change introduced after police access SafeWA app data for murder probe
- 'There's a scam for every one of us'
- Lost and Found — Silicon Valley
- Lost and Found: Silicon Valley
- The hardest stories we tell are always about ourselves.
- Register today for NAW 2021 Large Company Virtual Roundtables
- New! "Distribution Leans In: Stories of Resiliency and Innovation During the COVID-19 Pandemic"
- Why speed is critical for companies of the future
- Sign up for NAW's free June 29 webinar: Channel Transformation from Supplier to Customer
- New FTC chair could be bad news for Amazon
- How to keep perspective when evaluating someone else
- B2B experience trends emerging from pandemic
- AI can help distribution salespeople prioritize
- Survey: Paying ransomware often leads to 2nd attack
feed: The URL to the RSS Feed ti display.
use_title: Option to add the Title of the page to the RSS Feed URL
use_tags: Option to add the page tags to the RSS Feed URL
items: The number of items to display.
hide_title: Set to 1 or true to disable display of the article titles.
hide_link: Set to 1 or true to disable links on the article titles.
show_author: Show the author of the article in the list.
show_date: Show the date of the article.
show_time: Show the time of the article.
show_summary: Include a snippet of the article in the list.
excerpt: Sets the length of the summary to show.
link_target: Set the “target” for the href tag.
nofollow: Set to 1 or true to add the nofollow tag on links.
cache_duration: Set the cache duration for the feed.
html_parent: The HTML tag to use at the start of the list. Default is ul
html_item: The HTML tag to use for each item. Default is li